CCleaner 5.19.5633

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I was hoping to see Vivaldi with it's own list of check-boxes in CCleaner , same as for IE , FF , Chrome etc .
Opera gets it's own separate check-boxes ..... but not the newer Chrome-forks ??

Dumping every other Chrome-forked browser into one generic category doesn't really help the user too much.
examples ..... Iridium , SRIron , Vivaldi

.... but it's just my two Baht worth ... :)

Reactions: yigido
Y

yigido

I was hoping to see Vivaldi with it's own list of check-boxes in CCleaner , same as for IE , FF , Chrome etc .
Opera gets it's own separate check-boxes ..... but not the newer Chrome-forks ??

Dumping every other Chrome-forked browser into one generic category doesn't really help the user too much.
examples ..... Iridium , SRIron , Vivaldi

.... but it's just my two Baht worth ... :)
I requested this but Piriform did not accept it and I understood them. It is not possible to add all that browsers' own lists. It is not possible.
You want Vivaldi.
A wants for Baidu browser. B wants for Comodo Browser (3 of them) etc.
and we also have many Firefox based browsers. I know that those people also want Cyberfox, Palemoon, Waterfox sections.
I hope I could explain the problem here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.