Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I'll update.:)

They(ESET) not clean their Update....:ROFLMAO:
That's totally expected from ESET. I think all regular CCleaner (not the Slim version) are detected by ESET. Even the subsequent versions will be detected by ESET as such, a bundler of Potentially Unsafe programs. :)

I think ESET has other detection name for the backdoor. :)

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
OK, now I understand. Yes, the irrational fears are rampant out there.

Sorry about the misunderstanding (forum posts are really a pain in that regard - they're so easy to misinterpret).
:) No Big Dial ....... and plus, for some of us English is Not the First Language :)

:) No Big Dial ....... and plus, for some of us English is Not the First Language :)

Sometimes I can follow non-native English posts better than native English posts. Too much infos flying around with people meaning different things. It is difficult to interpret meaning and intent a lot of times.

Reactions: mlnevese and L S

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Sometimes I can follow non-native English posts better than native English posts. Too much infos flying around with people meaning different things. It is difficult to interpret meaning and intent a lot of times.
....... :):) ....... Yeah , that's why sometimes we have reply by reply by reply .......:unsure::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.