Q&A CCLeaner Pro - Auto Opt In To Share Info

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Just looked when my Pro licence expires & it's July, after then I shan't renew & I'm certainly not using the ‘Free’ version. I do have a lifetime licence for Wise365, the reason for my seething was basically that the default was all opt in default. Can't accept that, been using CCleaner since it was donation ware but moving on now. Devious from my point of view.

Evjl's Rain

Level 33
Content Creator
Trusted
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Avast
I ran Privacy Eraser first then CCleaner, and CCleaner found nothing on Google Chrome after Privacy Eraser deleted all the Google Chrome junks. Did you check everything under Google Chrome except the Compact Database in Privacy Eraser?
Thanks, I will retry when I'm at home again.
did you try CCleaner with CCenhancer?
without ccenhancer, ccleaner is nothing
also, we have to uncheck "only delete files in temporary folders older than 24 hours"

the other advantages of ccleaner over the others are there is a portable version and it can be scheduled to run quite easily, same as wise disk cleaner

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
did you try CCleaner with CCenhancer?
without ccenhancer, ccleaner is nothing
also, we have to uncheck "only delete files in temporary folders older than 24 hours"

the other advantages of ccleaner over the others are there is a portable version and it can be scheduled to run quite easily, same as wise disk cleaner
I have never heard CCenhancer ever.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Apparently it's because no identifiable information is gathered from free users. So, I guess checking or unchecking the boxes wouldn't matter.
And it's solved by a product update:
Version History
v5.43.6522 (25 May 2018)
- Amended Privacy menu in CCleaner Free to include opt out of sharing usage data with third parties for analytics purposes