CCleaner.png

Please help me

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
How does this message come up, i.e when scanning for cookies or clearing or what?

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
McLovin said:
How does this message come up, i.e when scanning for cookies or clearing or what?

i was just looking for my startup it showing an error

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Unknown said:
where are the steps

If you actually go to that link that MrXidus has provided, you might actually be able to fix your problem. We can't just "magically" tell you what's wrong. All you have to do is read..

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
McLovin said:
Unknown said:
where are the steps

If you actually go to that link that MrXidus has provided, you might actually be able to fix your problem. We can't just "magically" tell you what's wrong. All you have to do is read..

where not able to find

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Unknown said:
where not able to find

Okay since you can't or have not clicked that link to read, I will screenshot what you need to know...

rlBeY.png

UXblx.png

XYnZt.png

4UTC5.png

Qpbsm.png

P

Plexx

Unknown said:
where not able to find

Xidus and McLovin are referring to these:

Have you tried unticking all the options and re-ticking them one by one to see which tickbox option is causing it?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION
DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.
Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)
ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.
CCLEANER, RECUVA, DEFRAGGLER AND SPECCY DOCUMENTATION CAN BE FOUND AT www.piriform.com/docs
Link to Winapp2.ini explaination

Note: one user has reported that ticking "Unused File Extensions" caused the error.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
i am able to clean registry i am not having that problem but having same error number

P

Plexx

Best advice will be posting on Piriform forums and tell them exactly how you get that error etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.