Status
Not open for further replies.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Registry clean up can help in some cases such as slowdowns in the startup as the computer tries to run software no longer installed or the right click menu making references to old software but it really is the user's choice whether he wants to edit the registry manually or if he wants to use an automated tool. I know many tools out there that do more damage than good.

That's a good point about the right click menu, they can get out hand and need reigning in from time to time.

If I'm being honest, the tool that does more harm than good than any other is probably... Me ;)

Reactions: mlnevese
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.