App Review Cerber Ransomware

• Thread starter MalwareBlockerYT
  • Start date
It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Sure, you could do a vid on the upcoming Santa Ransomware v0.9, demanding you being a good guy for a whole year to get your files out :)
Not that I've ever dived into Darknet, but I'm sure we'll see this one day :D

Back to topic and seriously:
I did not have the time to watch your vid yet, be on a visit. Will watch it as soon as I'm home, where I have unlimited internet :)
If I have a idea for a vid, I'll tell, however I agree on the present input :)
Alright thanks :)

I'll work to improve ransomware detetion for next verson :) Thanks
I'm sure it will be good :) If you want me to help submit any samples I have I can certainly do so...

It's good :) I think you will like it :)
Cheers :)

Very nice Video and explanation,but I could see at the virus total page that Bitdefender have picked this little devil up
Thanks & it sure did - Bitdefender picks up pretty much all of my ransomware samples :)

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.