System Utilities collection
IObit Uninstaller (Licensed)
Intervals between Personal data backups
None
Intervals between System Image backups
None
A

Alkajak

Pretty solid configuration. Since you have Zemana licensed already, I would active real-time and Pandora for maximum protection.

You also want to uninstall Driver Booster 3 yesterday. Windows Updates and manufacturer driver support sites are the only places you should be sourcing ANY driver software.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Pretty solid configuration. Since you have Zemana licensed already, I would active real-time and Pandora for maximum protection.

You also want to uninstall Driver Booster 3 yesterday. Windows Updates and manufacturer driver support sites are the only places you should be sourcing ANY driver software.
Thanks!

I know IObit isn't the best software developer, but Driver Booster works well for me.

A

Alkajak

Thanks!

I know IObit isn't the best software developer, but Driver Booster works well for me.
No, you seem to misunderstand. These "driver updates" from Driver Booster are not always from the actual manufacturer, and they are sometimes for the wrong product entirely. I used to be licensed to DriverMax years ago, and I bricked my PC multiple times with false third-party driver updates. This isn't about good software development or not, iObit is great with some of their products like iObit Uninstaller. Driver update software, on the other hand, can be incredibly harmful to the point of having to reformat your PC. If you choose to continue using the software, that will be up to you, but the facts and personal experiences are laid out all over the internet. All you have to do is use your trusty pal, Google, and read some reviews yourself while being open-minded.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Updated!

Don't have a 2nd Opinion Scanner as I feel using both Emsisoft Anti-Malware AND Malwarebytes Anti-Malware would make a 2nd opinion scanner unnecessary. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Please don't recommend backups as I keep important files in the cloud. Any other feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Very good and strong config.
For extra protection you can add if you want Shadow Defender(paid) or Sandboxie (free or paid).
You can also add an anti-exe like Voodooshield.
These are just my suggestions. Your config is already very good.
Thanks for sharing.
I'll look into these programs over the next couple days. Thank you!
looks good to me
Thank you!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
-Added GlassWire (Licensed)
-Added Heimdal Security (Licensed)

Very good and strong config.
For extra protection you can add if you want Shadow Defender(paid) or Sandboxie (free or paid).
You can also add an anti-exe like Voodooshield.
These are just my suggestions. Your config is already very good.
Thanks for sharing.
I tried VoodooShield and NoVirusThanks Exe Radar, but I'm not sure I like anti-exe programs. I plan on adding Sandboxie soon though. Thanks again!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Updated! Any feedback is appreciated!

-Removed Glasswire
-Removed Heimdal Security
-Removed CCleaner
-Added Trojan Remover as an "On Demand Scanner"
-Added IObit Uninstaller
-Switched from Ublock Origin to Adguard

I plan on adding Sandboxie and finding a backup solution soon! Please note I'm not a fan of anti-exe programs.