Christmas came early

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
So was browsing eBay (funnily enough it was after the thread about the giveaway of Malwarebytes keys from eBay) and I came across retail box versions of Malwarebytes from a UK seller. I already have 2 license keys but couldn't resist and wanted the sexy retail box. Must say its one of the best looking retail boxes for Security software I have seen. (Biohazard logos are always cool). So check it out.

WARNING LARGE AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT IMAGES

SmCrR.jpg

1Xoso.jpg

BpjUn.jpg

O7IMQ.jpg

wWYcQ.jpg

Cheers

MetalShaun

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
K__M said:
I already bought a key online a while ago :p

But you don't have a shiny new retail box do you. :p I am not actually using this key I already have two, I just wanted the box.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'm very jealous of your marvelous box and drumkit. Makes me want to Hell March down the street, fix my credit card balance and order a box myself.

D

Deleted member 178

i hope you playing heavy/black/death metal with those drumkit ! if not i ban you ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.