Solved Chrome redirect to Annual Visitor Survey 2017

masenshi

New Member
Hello,

When using Google Chrome, I was redirected to Google Annual Survey Page. This has already happened 2 times.

I've already included other relevant info on the text field provided at the beginning of this page.

Malwarebytes didn't find anything.
Zemana and HitmanPro found some registry entries and I already removed them, but I'm not sure if they're related to my problem.

I'm worried if my system still has any problem.

Thank you for your time.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Did it occur while you were browsing the same website?

I don't really remember what I was browsing when it occurred the first time.
For the 2nd time, it occurred when I clicked a link from a Facebook post.

I looked up my History on Chrome, there're record of me browsing Facebook around the first time it occurred, so probably you're right, it occurred while browsing the same website.

Btw, I missed your post about uninstalling uTorrent first, sorry. I did have uTorrent on my system, but now I've already uninstalled it. Is it possible that this was caused by uTorrent?

::EDIT::
Just double checked my History, seems like I was browsing the same website (see attachment). So, this is probably not adware infection.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top