Chrome search switching to Bing or Google with advert results at top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni314

New Member
I believe this is the same as other threads on the front page at the moment but I'm unsure if the same fix would work. I've done what they have and used farbar.
 

Attachments

Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.
 

Attachments

That seems to have done the trick, thank you.

Out of curiosity is the fixlist the same for all the other threads or are they unique for each person?
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top