duchess_buttercup
New Member
cannot download any new malware scanners because the links in the webpage just keep taking me to another malware site that looks nothing like the screenshot on the webpage.
When I followed the instructions for removing the media player 1.1 I got all the way through the steps on your webpage until the show value step where you are supposed to se a file location to go delete the file, but there was no file location, just this: hajhnhabnekdocahebghidkflhgmfikb;http://mediaply.net/mediaplayer/update/updateMediaPlayerV1alpha8431.xml
I do not know what to do next. I tried to continue the next step with the searching for, but neither of the search options came up with anything.
When I followed the instructions for removing the media player 1.1 I got all the way through the steps on your webpage until the show value step where you are supposed to se a file location to go delete the file, but there was no file location, just this: hajhnhabnekdocahebghidkflhgmfikb;http://mediaply.net/mediaplayer/update/updateMediaPlayerV1alpha8431.xml
I do not know what to do next. I tried to continue the next step with the searching for, but neither of the search options came up with anything.