Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
On my laptop. Pops up randomly and I have to kill it through task manager.Hello,
Where are you getting this pop-up?
Do I need to wait until the pop up displays? When it does display it keeps making it the in focus window, making the system hard to use until I kill the task.Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool![]()
Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
Please attach report into your next reply.
- Right-click on
icon and select
Run as Administrator to start the tool.![]()
(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).- Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.
![]()
- Press Scan button and wait.
- The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Do I need to do the scan while the pop up is displayed or can I scan it at any time?I don't understand, were you able to get the latest scan logs?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes