You can use 2 firewall products, but you SHOULDN'T. Why? You will just answer to the same questions for 2 products and slowdown the pc because you have 2 programs doing the same thing. So you have to choose 1 of the firewalls.Thanks for your replies, folks! Apparently I didn't make myself clear. Sorry! Let me try again...
1) I just installed XVIRUS firewall pro edition as a trial on the promo (for free).
2) I already have Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 already installed and running on autopilot
3) I have Malwarebytes installed but use it only as an on demand scanner, the realtime functions are not engaged to avoid conflicts with the bit defender realtime functions.
4) I do have browser add-ins, which ones matter??
5) for system cleanup I use Iolo system mechanic and, on occasion, ccleaner free (current versions)
I'm trying to figure out how and why to use Xvirus products in my current setup. do the compliment or conflict with it? Why I neeD it if I already have a firewall And AV checker from Bitefender??? whats the difference between the XVIRUSs Firewall and guard products?? how do the interact?
Thanks for your attention...
Thanks for your USEFULL answers! I appreciate them!You can use 2 firewall products, but you SHOULDN'T. Why? You will just answer to the same questions for 2 products and slowdown the pc because you have 2 programs doing the same thing. So you have to choose 1 of the firewalls.
Xvirus Personal Guard is a diferent story. Xvirus Personal Guard is a companion antivirus/antimalware. That means that was designed to work along side an antivirus software without any conflicts and slowdowns.