NEW! Multi-selection functionality on various grids
NEW! Search button in all relevant grids
NEW! Support for "Fully Virtualized" auto-sandboxing
IMPROVED! GUI performance while opening main dialogs
IMPROVED! Support for keyboard and touch screen
FIXED! Files from network shares cannot be added to trusted files
FIXED! Various compatibility issues related to virtualization
FIXED! Various issues associated with Comodo Cleaning Essentials

Source: http://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-622828722847-released-t95927.0.html

Z

ZeroDay

Thanks for the share, it's good to see them officially supporting full virtualization in the auto-sandbox. Any idea when Comodo are going to implement the full bb?

spywar

Level 11
Thread author
Oct 26, 2012
ZeroDay said:
Thanks for the share, it's good to see them officially supporting full virtualization in the auto-sandbox. Any idea when Comodo are going to implement the full bb?
Upcoming next version.

spywar

Level 11
Thread author
Oct 26, 2012
behavior Blocker : Will be out for V7 BETA1. It's going to be CIS 2014.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Got the much needed gui facelift and it looks fabulous..all this for free,how can you possibly complain.
Some paid products dont look and defend like this does.

yes there are bugs but all software have them.
Just appreciate this free gem of a program.

Good work comodo.:+1::feedback:

WalterWolf

Level 3
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Memory Usage

bed44g.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you post a screenshot of the Advanced View?

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
The new advance Mode looks realy nice, here is a Picture: http://grabilla.com/03614-f012d604-74ae-43e3-a27b-c390a06ed2ef.html

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I only have firewall so this is what comodo firewall advance view looks like:

2z7etu1.png

I personally find it more appealing

Any one with comodo internet security that wants to look click the little button on the top left under the name

Zurchiboy

Verified
Apr 10, 2013
They also added a search option for the HIPS rules, Application rules (FW). And in File rating: Trusted files, Blocked files, unrecognized files, and trusted vendors.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
CIS is already and excellent free security option. That said, it is just going to get better.

spywar

Level 11
Thread author
Oct 26, 2012
ZeroDay said:
The only thing I don't like about CIS is the trusted vendors list.
Why ?
edit: I will never turn it off. In fact, I'm trying to find trusted malware inside TVL the last one I found was reported in September and quickly removed from TVL. They have worked a lot on it and removed many trusted malware.

Z

ZeroDay

I wouldn't mind betting their is still a lot in there. All the same I'll stick with BD I simply do not trust Comodo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.