Clearsight Antivirus

Mar 2, 2015
Can anyone tell me how big is the full installer downloaded through online installer?

The full installation package is around 15 MB

PUP detection/adware detection, update settings, etc... everything is for premium or pro version.

We're trying to make some of these features available in the free version as well, but we cannot promise anything at this moment. :)

About the Pro version. Basically, it exists but it's mainly offered in a bundle for our business suites for more flexibility. For now, we don't have any plans to provide it to home users.

The reason why you can't download the premium version is because there's no trial mode implemented. But we're working on this too. :)

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and Hi @Clearsight Antivirus

I contact them via the Homepage and i asked them these questions and here are the answers of them

My questions are

1. Which languages did you have
2. Which Scan Engines have it
3. Can you add the scan engines to virustotal, virscan.org, opswat, metascan and to herdprotect
4. Any Roadmap to Version 5

The answers

1. Currently the product is in English, however we will have Many more shortly. Do you have a requirement?

2. We use the Sophos both the Standard Sophos engine and the enhanced engine with Adware/spyware/pup detection. We also have a malicious website engine and. An AI behaviour engine.

3. We could if we wanted to but we don't. Have plans to add it to these sites. We will shortly have OPSwot certification and latest vb100.

5. Forgive me but i don't know you, and we would want an NDA for this information as it's internal secret. We have many to come soon and later this year. I will tell you our Android product launches next week.

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and Hi @Clearsight Antivirus

I contact them via the Homepage and i asked them these questions and here are the answers of them

1. Thank you very much for your infos as example German language

2. Thank you very much for your infos also ist he scan engines complete from Sophos right or not

3. Thank you very much for your infos

4. Thank you very much for your infos as exaymple fort he Android Version the german löanguage

And I have new questions for you

6. How can I report or submit detected samples

7. Any infos for an Forum to post something

1. Thank you very much for your infos as example German language

a. The product will shortly be translated, we are looking for translators now.

i. GERMAN

ii. ITALIAN

iii. FRENCH

iv. TURKISH

v. ARABIC

vi. CHINESE

vii. KOREAN

viii. MALAY

ix. SPANISH

x. DUTCH

xi. RUSSIAN

xii. BULGARIAN

xiii. POLISH

xiv. HINDI

xv. BENGALI

xvi. MARATHI

xvii. TAMIL

xviii. URDU

xix. SANSKRIT

xx. GUJARATI

xxi. JAPANESE

xxii. ROMANIAN

xxiii. HUNGARIAN

2. Thank you very much for your infos also ist he scan engines complete from Sophos right or not – no the scan engine is Sophos but we have our own Behaviour and Surfguard not from sophos

3. Thank you very much for your infos - welcome

4. Thank you very much for your infos as exaymple fort he Android Version the german löanguage – i am sorry at this point Android is only english and we don’t have plans to expand this righ tnow.

And I have new questions for you

6. How can I report or submit detected samples – email samples@csantivirus.com or support@csantivirus.com (zip with password VIRUS)

7. Any infos for an Forum to post something.

I see you are writting on malaretips J

I will tell you that a FIREWALL AND DLP are not far away from version 5. And we plan to add the cloud streaming updates soon and later cloud managemend.

We are a new business, not a miltimilion dollar outfit like the big players. So please be kind, if you don’t like something on the products let us know and we will try our best to fix it in a later build.

With best Regards
Mops21

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Do you think they had enough time to improve?
No, considering that is was last updated in September of 2019.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.