Clic on broswe page opens add page, and unable to open extension on chrome

Ricardo56

New Member
I've searched the internet for answers, try many programs and suggestions, but nothing worked to clean the malware, and nothing on how to open the tools/extensions on chrome again, when I clic on it, it closes the window. I'm sending files of the latest scans.
 

Attachments

On Firefox and Opera it did happened a couple of times, but, 99% is happening in Chrome, specially not been able to open the extension page on chrome, which prevents me to see any possible add-on that my be in there.
 
Although I've done that twice already, I did one more time. As a new install, all looks good, as usual, hope it does work this time. I'll wait a couple of days to report back.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top