Clic on broswe page opens add page, and unable to open extension on chrome

Ricardo56

Thread author
Jul 27, 2016
I've searched the internet for answers, try many programs and suggestions, but nothing worked to clean the malware, and nothing on how to open the tools/extensions on chrome again, when I clic on it, it closes the window. I'm sending files of the latest scans.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    104.1 KB · Views: 3
  • zoek-results.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 0

Ricardo56

Thread author
Jul 27, 2016
On Firefox and Opera it did happened a couple of times, but, 99% is happening in Chrome, specially not been able to open the extension page on chrome, which prevents me to see any possible add-on that my be in there.

Ricardo56

Thread author
Jul 27, 2016
Although I've done that twice already, I did one more time. As a new install, all looks good, as usual, hope it does work this time. I'll wait a couple of days to report back.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.