[Closed] Balaji Plus Cloud Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenTester

Thread author
Jul 30, 2011
Leo impact developed world first Antivirus scanning software which protects your PC from viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malicious programs (zero day exploits) by using 32+ antivirus on cloud.

Visit:
Code:
http://balajiplus.com/

Hacking and Security news

Edited by Earth

D

Deleted member 178

RE: Balaji Plus Cloud Antivirus ~The First Free Antivirus Scanner from the Cloud

hmmmm...most of the website is not ready yet...i will wait and see

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: Balaji Plus Cloud Antivirus ~The First Free Antivirus Scanner from the Cloud

Interesting, lots of hired AV Engines however mostly FP can occurred as other engines are known for FP rates.

djenka

Sep 15, 2011

one of many attempts to make money.
cloud and cloud only...what are we to a real-time protection?This seems like a virus total paid...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Strange that free download link turns to be 404 Error Page.

207nibp.png

D

Deleted member 178

yes same for me, 404... intox?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Browsing a post in other forums and said that Softpedia badge in Balaji Plus was fake.

So I managed to search on Softpedia and found out that nothing related products found.

Even PC Mag search turns nothing even on their website said its "PC Mag Editors Choice".

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
RE: Balaji Plus Cloud Antivirus

lol Doesn't the front page...look familiar? ;)
http://cloudantivirus.com/

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=307768

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

The cloud background which its literally same, its like another controversial product.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

As far I know, read a post in Wilders one member said its like to be fraudulent website related to fake Softpedia badge.

Also in my research about fake PC Mag Editors Choice.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.