Advice Request Cloud Storage

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I use Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive, yes I trust both. My accounts are also secured with 2FA, randomised passwords and devices with encryption to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I use Google Drive and onedrive, I trust and I sure do back up my files on the two, I do not keep very important documents, I prefer to save on the flash drive, I have often used the MEGA much free space it offers, just for movies, Google Drive / photos / short videos / documents and music.
Onedrive / photos / short videos / documents and music :)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
OneDrive and Google Drive here. I trust both but Microsoft a little bit less after the whole issue with gratis storage space from a few months ago.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Big companies like Google (Google Drive), Microsoft (One Drive), and Dropbox have good security and active on their cloud storage development. Their privacy policy varies on the collective information they will however rest assure that its trusted at all.*

* Never ever put any sensitive documents cause anytime, security breach may occur.

Remember that the 3 companies using SSL the standard mainstream one compare to others which uses higher bits to have difficult to crack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.