Not open for further replies.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
clover.jpg

Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser. After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.

Site: http://ejie.me/

glasswitch

Level 2
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Clover is working well for me Windows7 Ultimate. But going to try TabExplorer see if I like it better, thanks for both of these great things!;)

Reactions: user

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Does it support Windows 8?

Supported OS:Windows 7/Windows Vista/WinXP/Windows 2000

I don't see windows 8 :(
I haven't tried it on Windows 8, go ahead and try to install it, if that don't work then right click on the installer- properties- compatibility- check runs this program in compatibility mode select Windows 7.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: Oxygen and user

Poelmaster

Nov 22, 2017
Virus Alert! its a PUA virus and my windows explorer is aall messed up now

update: colours are starting to shift and everything is broken! now i hope Avira can still save my lil laptop

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I use Clover as my main Windows Explorer, and some antivirus (ZAM, for example) flag it as adware/pup/pua even the installer or main executable... I have to say that after installing I got some floating/pop-up small windows with annoying info in my bottom right screen, but I ran ZAM, and delete a pair of files (not all ZAM detections, because it would leave Clover unusable) and since then I don't get any pop-up window, and it works great here :)

upload_2017-11-22_12-46-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.