Solved Cobwebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I really don't have a issue yet that I am aware of, but I did notice a vast cobweb network in the bottom of my tower. The motherboard is only touched by the webs in one place, but the rest of the hardware is bare with the exception of a little dust. What I want to ask is:

Will cobwebs cause static electricity problems? If so, do I remove them, or just kill the spider that might be responsible for triggering the potential for micro conductor damaging static???

I know that I am being laughed at right now, but it's ok, it would not be the first time.
:)

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Excuse me you delusional old man haha! I run with the Australian flag not North Korea.

Clean your screen. Thanks! Rolleyes

Crykie! You're killin' me. LOLOLOLOL
I am delusional, at least as far as you're concerned. :)

Nope no idea. Please enlighten me. Wink

Oh, I see; It is one of those "Down Under" conspiracies. Well, just wait until I get my guest worker pass!! Hahahaha Keep an eye on both of you, I will! :)
Sometimes I think that you and Mr. X live about half a mile apart. :)

The "spider" is nor real, it is a nanotech machine that spies on you, it uses a network of micro-optic fiber cables connected to your motherboard, and intercept all the datas !!! Skynet is aliiiive !!! we are doomed !!!!

Dang it! It installed a BIOS rootkit!!! Thanks for ruining a good night Umbra!
WAIT A MINUTE!! I better NOT see "UMBRA CORP." on that spider's back!!!!!!! You rascal! :)

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Gnosis said:
Dang it! It installed a BIOS rootkit!!! Thanks for ruining a good night Umbra!

no problem, it is morning here :666:

WAIT A MINUTE!! I better NOT see "UMBRA CORP." on that spider's back!!!!!!! You rascal! :)

oooops :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.