I ran roguekiller, but after it gets through the prescan, it doesn't allow me to select the scan (the circle by the word driver is red as well). I am also attaching FRST scann again, but it was ran in safe mode since it would not run in regular mode. Sorry about all the struggles. Thanks
 

Attachments

So far, I still haven't been able to run either of these programs. I was able to run norton however, but it came back without finding anything.
 
FRST save it to a flash drive.
Plug the flash drive into the infected PC.



If you are using Windows8 consult
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/windows-8-recovery-environment-command-prompt/

How to use the Windows 8 System Recovery Environment Command Prompt to enter System Recovery Command prompt.




Once in the Command Prompt:

In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
In the command window type e:\frst (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
The tool will start to run.
When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
 
Thanks for the continued help! I was able to get both of these programs to run and say that the problems were fixed. I still have service host and com surrogates in the background, so I am wondering what next steps I should be taking to remove these? Thanks again, the help has been greatly appreciated!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top