Com Surrogate

TikolaNesla

Thread author
Jan 10, 2017
so a few weeks ago my internet connection in online games went from really good 40 ping at max to 1000 ping at max and 170 at lowest so i opened my task manager and saw 3 com surrogate proceses running when i close 1 of them they all close until i close my task manager.. when i open it again i see there is again the same 3 so i went to their location and it went to C:\Windows\System32 and there is 3 exe files there 1st is djin.exe the 2nd one is dllhost.exe and the 3rd is dllhst3g.exe the 3 com surrogates lead me to dllhost but i saw a few posts saying that the dllhst3g and djin are also malvare... so if u need any more info or anything i will be send it in replies

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.