System recovery
None

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
thanks for sharing your config! remove either malwarebytes or zemana anti logger from realtime protecting to reduce change overlap in protection or slowdowns / bsods. you can further harden defender , which by itself on standard settings is quite weak , by using this tool created by Andy Ful called : configure defender here : AndyFul/ConfigureDefender
download and install NVT osarmor to reduce the attack surface of your system and harden the os! REMOVE system mechanic ASAP! it does more damage thatn good!! ad https everywhere , netcraft anti phising , privacy possum , idn safe and decentraleyes as browser extensions. get simple dnscrypt to harden your browser traffic.

comefly_withME

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 11, 2018
I have already Nvt OSArmor i forgot to mention.So far i don't experienced slowdown or bsod, whatsoever. I don't install many browser extensions it will slow down my browser habits.Google phising and malware protection is absolutely amazing. I used vpn for internet traffic. And also I believe its hard to achieve anonymity when you're online thats why I don't use many extensions for privacy. I used browser google chrome for banking and transaction with no extensions and for surfing for firefox with ublock origin only and some minor security and privacy tweaks settings in firefox -- Privacy Tools | Encryption against global mass surveillance - Guide: Hardening Mozilla Firefox For Privacy & Security 2016 | Cyber Security Wiki | Viking VPN Service

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@comefly_withME: please kindly consider:
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • A PassWord Manager would be welcome also, if You don't trust cloud ones, You may use KeyPass.
  • Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here.
Thanks for sharing Your config :giggle:

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
You may want or not add a secure reliable solution for your backups such Macrium Reflect, or Aomei;

You may want or not add a password manager like Keepass or KeepassX.

:)

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.