Advice Request commande line in voodooshield ; is it ransomware ? how erasing it ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

supernabilion

Thread author
Dec 29, 2022
Hi
first im sory for my bad english.
second i need advice/help
i was attaqued / victime of ransomware .isza in between 24 and 28 december 2022 (maybe).
i stop virus by windows defender + voodoo + bitdefender
i did not succeed torecover data by recuva or aomei or shadow explorer ...
i had some probelem with "griding system utilities + and other cleeners" they broke my windows 11
so i erase every thing in C
i scan and rescan with a lot of software and also with commande "run / commande administrator : sf /scannow ..." no think
al is clean

but
voodoo show me a commande ines ; it seems like in the past in 28 december !
its software /false positive or other things ?

the commande line is like this :
" rundll32.exe "c:\windows\installer\msi33b2.tmp",zzzzinvokemanagedcustomactionoutofproc sfxca_107427031 2217 setupconfigcustomaction!squirrel.setupconfigcustomaction.settingscustomactions.removeregkeyfrompreviousinstall"

and there is aslo another commande klines may be from "kms" crak of office i try to erase it before and using "libre office" but the commande is here ?
"xcopy /s /h kms_suite 21967 "

also commande to system shell !
"c:\windows\sysnative\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command "& {1...10 |chcp 65001|get-startapps| where appid -like "*!*" |format-list|out-file -encoding utf8 $env:temp\startapps.txt}"

is it commande ligne false positive or virus or ransomeware ???

some software i use now sare giveaway or free limited like :
bitdefender giveaway 6 month
voodooshield free
steganos vpn give away
comodo free
windscribe giveaway limited
allavsoft (this programme try to connect to the net and firewall think its problem)

-----------------------------------------------------
can i clear the commande lines ?
------------------------------------------------------

• Wow
Reactions: simmerskool

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Hi
first im sory for my bad english.
second i need advice/help
i was attaqued / victime of ransomware .isza in between 24 and 28 december 2022 (maybe).
i stop virus by windows defender + voodoo + bitdefender
i did not succeed torecover data by recuva or aomei or shadow explorer ...
i had some probelem with "griding system utilities + and other cleeners" they broke my windows 11
so i erase every thing in C
i scan and rescan with a lot of software and also with commande "run / commande administrator : sf /scannow ..." no think
al is clean

but
voodoo show me a commande ines ; it seems like in the past in 28 december !
its software /false positive or other things ?

the commande line is like this :
" rundll32.exe "c:\windows\installer\msi33b2.tmp",zzzzinvokemanagedcustomactionoutofproc sfxca_107427031 2217 setupconfigcustomaction!squirrel.setupconfigcustomaction.settingscustomactions.removeregkeyfrompreviousinstall"

and there is aslo another commande klines may be from "kms" crak of office i try to erase it before and using "libre office" but the commande is here ?
"xcopy /s /h kms_suite 21967 "

also commande to system shell !
"c:\windows\sysnative\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command "& {1...10 |chcp 65001|get-startapps| where appid -like "*!*" |format-list|out-file -encoding utf8 $env:temp\startapps.txt}"

is it commande ligne false positive or virus or ransomeware ???

some software i use now sare giveaway or free limited like :
bitdefender giveaway 6 month
voodooshield free
steganos vpn give away
comodo free
windscribe giveaway limited
allavsoft (this programme try to connect to the net and firewall think its problem)

-----------------------------------------------------
can i clear the commande lines ?
------------------------------------------------------
suggest you send an email to voodooshield support.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.