Advice Request comments on finally getting back to Uncle Sam' arms

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen

i am a F-Secure user for like 3 years now? never had any kind of infection
allways feel happy with them especially with their privacy policies and Mikko ( Hypponen ) well i mean who doesn't like that guy ?

but recently i think i feel like i'm not the young man i used to be. and i don't mind if Symantec(Norton) be in love with NSA whatever i don't have anything to hide i actually might even like that Uncle Sam watching over me you know :D it doesn't bother me anymore.

so, with knowing that i'm from Iran and Uncle Sam won't allow the Symantec to give me customer services etc
and when i have F-Secure and its customer services, what do u think am i too stupid to dream about being protected by Uncle Sam arms?

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen

i am a F-Secure user for like 3 years now? never had any kind of infection
allways feel happy with them especially with their privacy policies and Mikko ( Hypponen ) well i mean who doesn't like that guy ?

but recently i think i feel like i'm not the young man i used to be. and i don't mind if Symantec(Norton) be in love with NSA whatever i don't have anything to hide i actually might even like that Uncle Sam watching over me you know :D it doesn't bother me anymore.

so, with knowing that i'm from Iran and Uncle Sam won't allow the Symantec to give me customer services etc
and when i have F-Secure and its customer services, what do u think am i too stupid to dream about being protected by Uncle Sam arms?
Why change if F-Secure served you well and you can get customer support from them?

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Why change if F-Secure served you well and you can get customer support from them?
donnow i just can't stop thinking about Norton :D i dont have any reason .. cant find one.

hmmmmmmmm.......... yes.
specially if you are from IRAN
i think the same, but Iran didn't any good to me. so i really don't care if Uncle Sam doesn't like my country. i don't like it too :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
You can still think about falling in love with russia (Kaspersky) :D
When I pay for a product I expect to have the possibility to get costomer support....
i prefer Uncle Sam :D
btw you don't look for customer service that much if you're from Iran since almost 80% of cyber security companies out there won't provide customer support to Iran due to sanctions. and i can get customer services chat support etc with Norton. i'm using VPN so they actually think they are providing support to their US customers..:D

a lot of organizations in Iran using Symantec products by the way :unsure:

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I have a license for Norton ,I want at a time to use it but decided to not to use it yet. Some opinions about Norton 360 Deluxe ?

Reactions: oldschool

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
one of the greatest products out there
what do you want to know exactly?100% Virus removal guarantee 24/7 chat support big name big player in the industry
SONAR all other fancy features
cloud backup etc
there were days that i could not find a single malware on the internet that Norton does not detect it by signature so i can see at least SONAR alarm
message. this is exactly how strong they are.

Reactions: oldschool

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
one of the greatest products out there
what do you want to know exactly?100% Virus removal guarantee 24/7 chat support big name big player in the industry
SONAR all other fancy features
cloud backup etc
there were days that i could not find a single malware on the internet that Norton does not detect it by signature so i can see at least SONAR alarm
message. this is exactly how strong they are.
Where you looking for fresh malware samples, your sources must be useless if you don't find samples unknown to Norton signatures!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.