Advice Request Comodo Announces Leadership Changes to Accelerate Growth

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Who?

Never heard about either.

About Ken:

About Dave:

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
A lot of the priority seems to be more commercial client than private. I hope they focus on core projects and get CIS/CF updated more often and issues fixed. Just dev teams so thin lately, fingers crossed it redresses some of the development balance.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
whats funny about where Comodo is located is I used to live in Clifton for awhile, I wish them well. The only thing I can say now Is i hope this "accelerates" there AV into a better state :LOL:

Reactions: Nevi

klaken

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
Personally, I think that it should be comfortable to have 3 products for the home user, no more, no less.

- CIS
-Cis pro.
-Signatures for documents.
But that if they should improve and make them simpler, more similar to comodo cloud (rest in peace) but very efficient. With these they should gain popularity and popularity because nowadays no one knows comodo unless it is someone involved in the world.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.