Solved Comodo caught a trojan

PCquestions2121

Thread author
Jan 21, 2018
Hello all. First time poster. Today Comodo caught a "trojan" somewhere in the Firefox directory. It "cleaned" it, but I wanted to examine the item, but I accidentally cleaned the log before I could record it. I took a picture of the notice from Comodo but I can't upload it at this time as I get a "security error." I've attached the first and additional.txt files as request.

If anyone sees anything suspicious I'd appreciate advice. Thanks for your help! I think what yall do it awesome!

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    150.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Addition.txt
    42.9 KB · Views: 3

PCquestions2121

Thread author
Jan 21, 2018
Yes I will, sorry for the delay.

Imgur kept saying upload failed.

I used a different host but let me know if it didn't work

20180126 175608

edit: I realize this says file doesn't exist but the only entry in the virus discovery log thing said "trojan". This is the only picture I have but I wanted to see the name of the file.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.