PCquestions2121

New Member
Hello all. First time poster. Today Comodo caught a "trojan" somewhere in the Firefox directory. It "cleaned" it, but I wanted to examine the item, but I accidentally cleaned the log before I could record it. I took a picture of the notice from Comodo but I can't upload it at this time as I get a "security error." I've attached the first and additional.txt files as request.

If anyone sees anything suspicious I'd appreciate advice. Thanks for your help! I think what yall do it awesome!
 

Attachments

Yes I will, sorry for the delay.

Imgur kept saying upload failed.

I used a different host but let me know if it didn't work

20180126 175608

edit: I realize this says file doesn't exist but the only entry in the virus discovery log thing said "trojan". This is the only picture I have but I wanted to see the name of the file.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top