Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
I don't now but I think as a stable Version

With best Regards
Mops21

D

Deleted member 2913

Would this be a Stable or Beta release?
Nowadays they dont believe in beta & beta testers.

They like direct releases, disappoint users & promises to give best product...its hard to differentiate the jokes & serious posts in the thread...though all sounds jokes & very bad too.

Reactions: Pat MacKnife
H

hjlbx

Nowadays they dont believe in beta & beta testers.

They like direct releases, disappoint users & promises to give best product...its hard to differentiate the jokes & serious posts in the thread...though all sounds jokes & very bad too.

COMODO only really runs a closed beta program for Star Members of the forum. General public beta releases are less frequent - and mostly limited to Comodo Internet Security. Plus, COMODO doesn't always state whether a release is intended to be stable or beta.

Reactions: vivid
D

Deleted member 2913

It seems going to release today.

Buket replied to a post ---

"Yes we have put this option with today s new release
smiley.gif

Please kindly wait for it".

Lets see if it releases & stable & good with promised fixes, features & options...

H

hjlbx

It seems going to release today.

Buket replied to a post ---

"Yes we have put this option with today s new release
smiley.gif

Please kindly wait for it".

Lets see if it releases & stable & good with promised fixes, features & options...

So releasing on CCAV or both CCAV and CIS today ?

D

Deleted member 2913

So CIS will not be release until June - like I said somewhere else on MT.

COMODO says 1st quarter - but it will not be 1st quarter, it will be 1st half.
Still a month left for quarter to end...but you know Comodo well.......

H

hjlbx

Chrome is working fine for me.
Give it another chance. CCAV looks promising and there is a window for improvement.

This release is supposed to be the "improved" version.

I have been beta-malware-tweak testing COMODO products for quite some time. More than enough to know how this all works and turns out...

a tsunami of user complaints.

Scandalous.

24gw2o6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LahiruRajinda

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
This release is supposed to be the "improved" version.

I have been beta-malware-tweak testing COMODO products for quite some time. More than enough to know how this all works and turns out...

a tsunami of user complaints.

Scandalous.

I'm not familiar with those complaints which you've mentioned. But it seems to me what you're facing is random. The sandbox is great imo.

Untitled.png

KelvinW4

Level 1
May 8, 2012
There are reasons why I do not use Comodo products anymore, and this is one of them. They do not have sufficient quality control and do not give out betas. Even when they do give out betas, it is difficult for them to care to fix bugs. Also, many products are created, yet few survive to prime time. I do not like the atmosphere on their forum either.

Reactions: LahiruRajinda
H

hjlbx

Change sandbox setting to "Ask to sandbox files" .............. as fast as you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: CySecy825

davetenay

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2015
The problem is that if you change it to ask, the whole purpose of the autosandbox goes away, because the choice of what to do with unknown files falls entirely on the user. Comodo should be able to understand by itself if the file is good or bad after it is run in sandbox, but unfortunatelly it can't and that's for me a big flaw.

Change sandbox setting to "Ask to sandbox files" .............. as fast as you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.