Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.394295.265B Hotfix is Released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.394295.265B Hotfix is Released !!!

Hello Friends !

I’m very happy and excited to announce that Comodo Cloud Antivirus1.3.394295.265B Hotfix version is now released !

We have aimed the bug fixes and necessary improvements with this release as we are in war with “Unknown” executables ! Yes, we enhanced the Valkyrie problems which has been reported by our users recently and did our best to provide you the best experience.
We will be improving the system gradually, expect new releases in short terms and our calendar will be very dynamic !

You , being the most important participant of this protection chain, help us to improve the product with your feedbacks . We are the warriors against the unknowns, you make us more powerful ! Internet will be a more secure place with the help of Comodo users !

Please always keep in mind that this product is being shaped with your feedbacks, this is your product! Because You are important for us and we are here to support you for your online protection needs. Please keep providing your feedbacks for us to serve you the best!

Note: Users with previous versions installed will receive an update with this release.

Thank you very much to you all in advance !!

What's new in 1.3.394295.265B ?

- 4 in 1 Viruscope recognizer:

We have a new Viruscope recognizer special for Cryptolocker, Ranbyus, Necurs, Ropest !

- Improved Valkyrie File Analysis System:

We have improved the analysis process performance of Valkyrie server.

Improvements and Fixes:

- UI freezes during rating scan

Download Location

Comodo Cloud Antivirus Public Major V 1.3.394295.265B
http://download.comodo.com/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...3394295265b-hotfix-is-released-t116109.0.html

With best Regrads
Mops21

H

hjlbx

LOL... Hotfix 1, hotfix 2, hotfix 3, hotfix 4,..., hotfix N.

I suppose this is the new COMODO model; hotfixes instead of updates.

CCAV cannot be updated as a stable release, until fixes (hotfixes) for all the unplanned critical issues (for bugs).

LOL... typical COMODO - they have no real internal QA\QC and always release products way, way too early.

D

Deleted member 2913

LOL... Hotfix 1, hotfix 2, hotfix 3, hotfix 4,..., hotfix N.

I suppose this is the new COMODO model; hotfixes instead of updates.

CCAV cannot be updated as a stable release, until fixes (hotfixes) for all the unplanned critical issues (for bugs).

LOL... typical COMODO - they have no real internal QA\QC and always release products way, way too early.
It seems CCAV/Hotfix 1,2,N, .........releases are specially designed to take users attention away from the announced upcoming CIS release...And as usual they again continously failed the last 2 announced CIS release, 1st quarter & 2nd quarter:D

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
It seems CCAV/Hotfix 1,2,N, .........releases are specially designed to take users attention away from the announced upcoming CIS release...And as usual they again continously failed the last 2 announced CIS release, 1st quarter & 2nd quarter:D

With due respect to Comodo. Again and again as with many other their products. It's better to be a master of one program then a jack of lots roughly polished progs. I wish they would pick up one product (I would prefer CF or CIS) and polish it to perfection.

D

Deleted member 2913

Still I would say, users that know & use CIS, can use CCAV. Its good enough now And if they want to use CCAV, I would suggest "Alert for unknown programs" option for AutoSandbox.

I have used it with no major probs. And Valkyrie is a good addition, not live yet But main protection AutoSandbox is there Plus Alert for unknown programs option.

After rating scan, most of the programs are scanned & trusted And you can take action on unknown. So you will not face lags like previously. Occasional little lags may be there on encountering unknown programs. But it does seems pretty fast now.

I would say, give a try & see on your particular system with your particular usage of programs, system, etc...

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Can everyone make a video Review of it please

With best Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.