Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.6.401581.355 Hotfix version is Released! - News / Announcements / Feedback - CCAV

Comodo Cloud AntiVirus 1.6.401581.355 Hotfix version is Released

Hello Friends

Here we are happy to announce that Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.6.401581.355 hotfix version is now released !

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is getting stronger with each new release with its unique systems Valkyrie server and Default Deny Platform. We will keep the dynamic releases coming accordingly with significant improvements.

Currently we are also working on a brand new design for 2017, which we aimed to increase the usability within the product user interface.

The aim of this hotfix release is to enhance Valkyrie system and to fix Valkyrie related bugs and some internal changes to improve the efficiency of Valkyrie server and the service provided.

Please always keep in mind that this product is being shaped with your feedbacks, this is your product! Because You are important for us and we are here to support you for your online protection needs. Please keep providing your feedbacks for us to serve you the best!

Note: Users with previous versions installed will receive an update with this release.

Thank you very much to you all in advance !!

What's new in 1.6.401581.355?

• Valkyrie system enhancements and bug fixes

Download Location

Comodo Cloud Antivirus Hotfix V1.6.401581.355

http://download.comodo.com/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe

With best Regards
Mops21

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
well, not working with me. the same problem as usual... valkyrie, for the free users, is a total crap
Comodo Cloud Antivirus has a paid version?

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
I really do not understand how they can mention that they did enhance Valkyrie, I have had over 300 files as unknown since June.
I even reported my API key to get it handled faster, guess what, it did slow down the process, jeeez!
And now I read that they are focusing manpower on a GUI!
It is like driving a fancy car without wheels and engine, but hey, I have a nice paint job....

/W

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi latest version really not good ,Valkyrie trust file checker stuck at 5 % for 3 hours ,and win10 running slow when opening files and folders... not good

Y

yigido

Hi latest version really not good ,Valkyrie trust file checker stuck at 5 % for 3 hours ,and Windows 10 running slow when opening files and folders... not good
There is a problem on Valkyrie side..software has no problem but Comodo trying to fix Valkyrie on their side. You are seeing its effect.

davetenay

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2015
There is a problem on Valkyrie side..software has no problem but Comodo trying to fix Valkyrie on their side. You are seeing its effect.

Don't know if it is an issue with Valkyire, but I noticed a big delay in opening .exe files. Even to open the task manager is much slower than with CIS.
Some programs like auslogics defrag take 15-20 seconds to open o_O

Y

yigido

Don't know if it is an issue with Valkyire, but I noticed a big delay in opening .exe files. Even to open the task manager is much slower than with CIS.
Some programs like auslogics defrag take 15-20 seconds to open o_O
CIS uses a stable file intelligence cloud ;) this is why faster responses.. stay tuned for Valkyrie fixes.
If you faced many harsh problems, just uninstall CCAV for now. Valkyrie still not ready..you can use CIS or CFW instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.