Comodo Cloud AntiVirus 2017 - New UI Design (Vote Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Miss Comodo :p

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.jpg

Here are the score for now:

6.jpg

BTW: this is how it looks now:

7.jpg

rosendalek

Level 3
Verified
Aug 16, 2016
I prefer the third, looks Windows 8.1/10 friendly. However in recent times Comodo has fallen in terms of detection. So the real concern with the cloud product is what happens if malware sneaks its way past all the safeguards and the default deny dosent kick in

Reactions: aragornnnn

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Option 2 is the best of all UI concept.

Remember that the blend of black and flat icons combination definitely blends the overall appearance.

I think majority of AV will follow the trend of that case.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
I like 6 the best although I don't like the use of "run virtual" instead of "run in a sandbox" unless that is they've replaced their simple sandbox with a full virtualization engine like hyperv or VMware?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well that's unfortunate, ;) you have the good front-end but bad in back-end.

In short its quality over appearance. ;) Yes there's a factor however Comodo suffered sever bugs throughout the development.

Reactions: askmark
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.