Comodo Cloud AntiVirus 2017 - New UI Design (Vote Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

The 3rd and Last Round

From Buket's words
After checking your feedbacks, we have also decided to have 2 versions as light & dark for the selected theme ; you will be able to select one via General Settings> User Interface. :)

Option_1.png

Option_2_whit_shield.jpg

Option2_Black_Shield.jpg

Reactions: vivid
Y

yigido

really fancy paints and valkyrie continues to be #####.. really nice to have a fancy security software that do not protect and in fact makes our computers worse..
Please stay on topic..this is UI thread for new CCAV design. You are spamming the MalwareTips, too with your same comments everywhere.

Reactions: vivid and FrFc1908

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
really fancy paints and valkyrie continues to be #####.. really nice to have a fancy security software that do not protect and in fact makes our computers worse..

if you dislike comodo products so much , instead of complaining and going on with ussage of their products , i would go out on a look for a different vendor. that would save you loads of aggrivations! ;) :D

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
what? kid, whatahell are you talking about? I love CIS.. I love CCAV sandbox app.. but I hate valkyrie and the need of it to be activated on ccav.. I hate the lack of informations about new releases and/or new feaures.. I hate the focus on design when valkyrie is a crap for free users.. I hate the bans some mods press on comodo forums for any users who complain about these same problems (and theyre real, not from users imagination).. when a user complain, he gets warned and/or banned. simple as that. thats the things I hate.. but i have to be honest with myself. if I unninstall cis from my clints, family and friends computers, whats left? avg? avast? avira free? these craps? no thanks.. i prefer to keep with cis, complaining like hell and hoping that they start to working better on this fronts.. thats a choice i made.. what about you kid?

first of all , I am not a kid anymore ;) secondly I do not think mt is the right place to spill your guts about comodo's bussiness handeling , they way they treat bugg reports and devellopment , it's their choice ( I know from experience the devs are stubborn because I got into discussion about their so called " roadmaps " ). they are click happy by banning members on comodo forums because some members are asking for it. please be civilized , keep the conversation clean.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
in my perspective there is no problem to be solved. I think its funny that yigido complains on my "complain" on comodo and ignore 1000 others users who complains, make fun of, etc on this same forum... and now the kids are joining the party... thanks yigido.. i love/hate you.. :p
We have the 300 bug fix joke around here and many understand the struggle with Comodo.

Can CCAV function without Valkyrie?

H

hjlbx

in my perspective there is no problem to be solved. I think its funny that yigido complains on my "complain" on comodo and ignore 1000 others users who complains, make fun of, etc on this same forum... and now the kids are joining the party... thanks yigido.. i love/hate you.. :p

@Yro

I understand your complaints. @yigido understands your complaints. Anyone who uses or has used COMODO products complains at some point.

The problem is that the thread was not clearly labeled as a GUI-only discussion - so the result is that the thread discussion has strayed off-topic.

The thread tile has been changed to clearly indicate that it is a GUI-only discussion.

Graphics before bug fixes - I completely understand where you are coming from. It is frustrating...

Y

yigido

well, its not every comodo thread, but hey.. lets be honest, ccav valkyrie is a total crap right now.. lets face it..
I knew and Comodo also knows this..but saying this 1 billion times won't fix Valkyrie ;) I am a true man, do not call people "kid"

Reactions: ZeroDay
Y

yigido

We have the 300 bug fix joke around here and many understand the struggle with Comodo.

Can CCAV function without Valkyrie?
Comodo Internet Security / Comodo AV & Comodo Firewall don't work with Valkyrie database right now. (Comodo will implement it to these suites after they will sure about Valkyrie %100 stable )

CCAV uses both current file intelligence and Valkyrie for AV detections mostly and whitelisting..Valkyrie can give verdict to files as "Safe"..
There are 2 component in CCAV (nowadays) Antivirus + Sandbox.
Even you disable Antivirus, Valkyrie is active because you cannot disable it. CCAV needs it to keep usability high because of file verdict system of Vakyrie. I hope Valkyrie will be stable in near future and people will see how powerfull is Valkyrie.
I uploaded some good samples to get verdict and it always catch the malware.
Let's saty on Topic ;) What about UI?

Reactions: ZeroDay

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
As i said i like option 1 because it seems more appropriate for a Comodo product;)

Reactions: yigido

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
The 3rd and Last Round

From Buket's words

Option_1.png

THIS ONE! OPTION 1 :)

I liked i too but on Comodo forum votes Option 2 Black Shield is the current winner.
8 votes for option 1 and 10 votes to option 2 black shield..so close.. I hope the option 1 will win :D

Can I create a Comodo account and go 1 crae crae ?!

:) No joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.