Compare list
Comodo Cloud Antivirus vs G DATA Internet Security 2019
Risk factors
    • Gaming

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well what do you recommend, then? What would you say about Kaspersky free antivirus version for a gaming system as an alternative to the above two choices?

No one, I suspect, would suggest Windows Defender, though on my mid-spec gaming system, it's competent and not noticeable, except while d/l and installing big multi-GB games.

Edit: Did you see this, I just noticed this. I'm tempted to trial it again, looks real good.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/kas...-2019-december-2018-report.88397/#post-780738

Last edited:

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
I never ever recommend Comodo products.
If you can pay G data is a very very standard security suite.
Else choose KAF or BD free...
* Stay away from Comodo*..
Comodo has no comparison to G data in Security terms, Response to newer threats, Cloud and Pro active modules,
Comodo relies on sandbox that even quarantines U and ME..!

voyes

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 26, 2018
lJhyi1G.png

The AV Size is only 14MB. Wow :eek:.

uI9cida.png

F

ForgottenSeer 72227

Lots of great feedback. I haven't tried both in a very long time to I cannot say for sure which way to go. I agree with @ZeroDay, you've installed Comodo, give it a try for at least a few weeks and see what you think. Who knows, you may like it more than GData, but you won't find that out until you try it for a bit. If in the end you don't end up liking Comodo, you can always go back to GData since you already have a licence.

At the end of the day, every program will have their pros/cons and protection wise there's no such thing as a product that will protect you 100%. You've gotten a lot of great info from some of the members here, but remember this is your system and your money after all, so you are the one that has to be satisfied in the end. Don't worry about trying to seek approval or acceptance with which ever decision you decide to go, as I've already said, you are the one that has to be happy :)

kotakpos

Jan 7, 2019
i vote for comodo but some how. my comodo always disabled ( Cloud AV ). after contact support they give me Comodo AV direct download . not Comodo Cloud AV . until now i dont know the reason

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.