TheMalwareMaster

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
In Windows Updater applications one is missing. But I didn't edit the rules by myself. It's in file groups under file rating.
Is this the famous disappearing rule bug?
app.PNG

liubomirwm

Level 5
About the missing file, it is because i have a 64-bit Windows and you are maybe using 32-bit. I have no idea, you might try to repair Comodo Firewall. But if your real problem is other than not being able to access the internet, i don't think ARP blocking is a problem. Unless DHCP doesn't work and you don't have set manually IP address.
I also have this in my logs.
upload_2017-9-2_18-39-21.png

TheMalwareMaster

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
About the missing file, it is because i have a 64-bit Windows and you are maybe using 32-bit. I have no idea, you might try to repair Comodo Firewall. But if your real problem is other than not being able to access the internet, i don't think ARP blocking is a problem. Unless DHCP doesn't work and you don't have set manually IP address.
I also have this in my logs.
View attachment 165856
Using 64-bit too

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I know this is an old thread, but the issue is still very relevant.
There is an interesting discussion about it on the Comodo forum:
The main point I understood from the discussion over there is that in most cases, this is not a cause for worry. Sometimes, a network connection gets "fragmented" and Comodo firewall blocks it for security reasons.

Last edited:

TheMalwareMaster

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
Yeah, this is an old thread. I do no longer use COMODO on my systems because I prefer to harden windows with registry tweaks (it doesn't affect the performance of my computer), however I remeber that when ARP was enabled it was continously blocking these kind of requests on a clean system. I read the thread on COMODO forums and I also had the problem of being unable to use WPA2 enterprise networks with ARP enabled