Advice Request Comodo Firewall with nothing extra or not?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

A Comodo enthousiast told me that the updated Comodo is targeted a year before Windows10 end of life (which is 14 october 2025), which coincides with Columbus day (14th of October 2024). He would not disclose his source, so I am throwing this rumour into this thread, hoping that maybe some Comodo insiders can lift the tip of veil .....

Reactions: simmerskool

Pico

Level 4
Feb 6, 2023
A Comodo enthousiast told me that the updated Comodo is targeted a year before Windows10 end of life (which is 14 october 2025), which coincides with Columbus day (14th of October 2024). He would not disclose his source, so I am throwing this rumour into this thread, hoping that maybe some Comodo insiders can lift the tip of veil .....
Comodo announced new CIS version 2024.
I don't see the problem... :p

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

Comodo announced new CIS version 2024.
I don't see the problem... :p
I did not mention nor see a problem. Just asked whether someone knows something about the supposed release date of Columbus day 2024?

Pico

Level 4
Feb 6, 2023
I did not mention nor see a problem. Just asked whether someone knows something about the supposed release date of Columbus day 2024?
It was meant as a pun on Comodo's official new CIS 2024 announcement earlier this year. Nobody knows when this new CIS 2024 will be released and Comodo forum users are hoping that they will get the new version before summer as Comodo said. Yeah, before summer but which year?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.