Advice Request Comodo FW creating killswitch for work VPN

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

MrMr

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 20, 2023
Let me start with the fact that I love @cruelsister CFW but that I SUCK at firewall rules in every OS.
I need to set up my device to ONLY use the business VPN without any leaks outside of initial connection to the server which is done through cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1.
Most, with the exception of some browsing on the device, is done through VPN based NFS, SFTP and HTTPS (I think?) in VLC and Kodi Media Center because all of the files are video renderings, demo's and trailers.
I tried setting this up myself but I think I blocked too much and have a small DNS leak to the cloudflare servers which shouldn't happen so im doing something wrong.
I can't force either VLC or Kodi to only use Wireguard because both need an ip4/ip6 connection to play cached information from RAM (I think?)
If someone can help I'd be very grateful because tech support is nonexistat at my work.

MrMr

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 20, 2023
@cruelsister Or @ErzCrz maybe either of you knows how to do this?
The only windows program that needs full access is the company VPN program and unfortunately since its asmall company there is no tech support :( I really need help with this I suck at firewall rules

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.