vitao
Level 5
ah. i see.You yourself have repeatedly pointed out; it's a waste of time.
well, i agree, but i will continue...
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ah. i see.You yourself have repeatedly pointed out; it's a waste of time.
I think you are OK. When I said "game playing on both sides", I am talking about the most devout and devoted fanbois and fangirlz, Melih and his crew versus the unhinged detractors like Decopi.well, is this a good or a bad thing? sorry. language barrier here![]()
It does not matter how many times this is explained to bug and, especially, bypass reporters.I confirm, Melih doesn't like having the real problems explained to him publicly. That's where the problem lies.
Maybe.Huorong: If this one had a sandbox and a cloud, maybe it could compete with CIS?
Stubborn. Defiant. I like that. I'd like to hang out in a favela and talk shop with you.well, i agree, but i will continue...not with the same frequency for sure...
![]()
well some can see these words and take it in a bad way... not me. i just dont care. but lets have a great beer in an baile de favela and then we can take our friends and girls to rio's carnaval... great moments!Stubborn. Defiant. I like that. I'd like to hang out in a favela and talk shop with you.
Take the martelo to Comodo. (hammer).
With all that Bumbum de menina Brasiliera you live in paradise. (Brazilian butts).
Same as Baltimore, USA, Marseille, France, and Birmingham, UK.just ignore robberies and stuffs like that and all good for the night![]()
Sorry, but since auto-translation was enabled, I obviously didn't notice...@Sephirothnight: yesterday I had to translate Your post into English, please, official forum language is English, so follow the rules, thanks!
Which alternatives do you have in mind?CF is kind of like religion in a way in the security world, either you believe in it and use it or don't. I'm agnostic towards CF, used but found better options but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold value.
could you please point names and links for better alternatives to cis containment? im struggling to fing some for a long time...CF is kind of like religion in a way in the security world, either you believe in it and use it or don't. I'm agnostic towards CF, used but found better options but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold value.
As I said I don't use CF but alternatives would be ESET, DeepInstinct, CheckPoint Harmony, CrowdStrike (if you can get a license) , Avast, BD, hell even Kaspersky offer high levels of protectionWhich alternatives do you have in mind?
could you please point names and links for better alternatives to cis containment? im struggling to fing some for a long time...
@Nikola Milanovicit seems like cis is dead. atleast some manager from xcitium said so: Comodo Internet Security is Low priority while Xcitium is High
if anyone has contact with nik, please, ask him for the full conversation with that customer manager from xcitium. if possible, ask him to share the full chat in prints. i intend to bring a new video talking about and showing all these dark stuff regardless cis bugs, never updates, cves, flaws, etc...
Yep the CIS Tray Icon bug is a never ending story too.well, it seems its all in check... mellih has said theyre working on cis 2026... wth.. all starts all over again... and many bugs still ignored.. jesus christ.. even the systray bug continues there![]()
It's fixed for me and others, according to Comodo forums.even the systray bug continues there
It's fixed for me and others, according to Comodo forums.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes