Not open for further replies.

Prayag

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 27, 2017
Hi All,
Thank you all who helped in Beta testing v6243.
We are pleased to announce Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6246 - Hotfix with following fixes:

Enhancements:
1)There are significant improvements in file copying speed over network.

2)Support of AutoIT interpreter in heuristic command line analysis

Fixes:

3)Issue reported earlier with Comodo Firewall freezes Windows 10 to a halt.... during file transfer over network.

4)CIS GUI corruption on systems with dual-graphics as reported here.

5)Improved compatibility with Windows XP

6)Unable to use Comodo dragon for Secure shopping

7)There were errors of nature 'Error in checking url, hr = 0x8007139f" in Windows Events, reported here.

8)Going forward online installer will always install latest CIS version.

9)'Lycia' was theme by default after binary update with 'Classic', 'Modern' and 'Arcadia'

abdou17

Level 2
Verified
May 3, 2013
thank you
but they didn't fix Rules Disappearance yet

==

and what about UNBLOCK APPS ??
when you unblock any blocked app it steel add it to exclusions in every component not only in the one responsible for the ban

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
thank you
but they didn't fix Rules Disappearance yet

==

and what about UNBLOCK APPS ??
when you unblock any blocked app it steel add it to exclusions in every component not only in the one responsible for the ban

It is uncertain what could be the root of that issue, for example, I haven't had this issue since I installed V10 on my computer.

I believe if you unblock something is because you are sure it's safe, that's the point in my opinion I have no issues there and I have 268APP blocked there.

abdou17

Level 2
Verified
May 3, 2013
It is uncertain what could be the root of that issue, for example, I haven't had this issue since I installed V10 on my computer.

I believe if you unblock something is because you are sure it's safe, that's the point in my opinion I have no issues there and I have 268APP blocked there.

when you read COMODO PDF HELP they say that the file will be added to Exclusion only in the component responsible for the ban
look here : https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9200-Manage-Blocked-Items.html

==

and i wish they add "Clear list" button in that section, so we can clear all or some events from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.