Solved comodo issue or is it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
i have comodo firewall yet when i scanned my pc for the first time with herdprotect it says that i have CIS which is the the whole package i think ive also got CIS folders on my pc i dnt know wether to keep them or remove them due to security

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
I

illumination

Even when you just download Comodo's firewall, you get the whole 202MB installer, this is done in case you decide to upgrade to the whole suite later, you will not have to download anything. It is not an issue to be worried about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you remember the file installer name? Was it either cispremium_installer.exe or cfw_installer

What does your Windows Action Center report?

Example:
QY8TxKT.png

You could try this method, but to be honest I'm sure it won't make a difference.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.