COMODO leaktest for kaspersky result

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
i recently test comodo leaktest on my laptop window 7 32 bit and i use kaspersky internet security 2016 and my result:

image.png

my question is how Comodo leak test work??? and why kaspersky got low score..??
how to improve it??

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
You may want to check Kasperskys settings to not automatically trust signed files, also check under Private Browsing to block tracking.

System changes Control can be a good one to look into as well just like System Watcher. Performance turn off to cascade resources to the system on startup so Kaspersky is loaded faster. Under additional in Threats and exclusions i think you should check the box to detect more programs to beef up protection :)

Reactions: Online_Sword

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Comodo leak test is automatically moved into the trusted group if you have the KSN application rule setting enabled, you can manually move it into the High Restricted group to reach almost the full score if it's important to you.

Reactions: Online_Sword

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In order to achieve a maximum score you need to tweak that will behave the program as high restricted, default configuration will lead to dismal score as usually it leaves 2-3 mistakes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.