H

hjlbx

Thread author
upload_2016-4-13_18-48-53.png

H

hjlbx

Thread author
Kinda fun to share it...thread title is kinda misleading:D

When I saw the thread title, thought what??????? Edward Snowden among Comodo Mods!!!!!!!:p

Got you to look, didn't I ? :D

Maybe I should have titled thread: "COMODO Mod Reveals His True Colors."

There's just a bad attitude towards users on the COMODO forum, so the thread title isn't completely misleading.

The Mods will gang up on a poster that says something they don't like. The discussions quickly become abrasive, acrimonious and personal.

The Mods are to blame - and John Buchanan is the worst of them.

Difficult to describe it in 7 or less words...

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
I got banned for saying comodo was buggy! it was buggy at the time but being banned for telling the truth was a little OTT.

N

Noxx

Thread author
Banning people for trying to help improve the product and joking about it in your signature. Wooow.

Orion

Level 2
Verified
Apr 8, 2016
Much like the way it used to be before but now its different...CIS is no more what it once used to be...they seem to have gone more towards the "internet protection" after the latest version.Yes you can get infected with something already resident on a usb if CIS is on defaults....I still don't understand the purpose of more than half the changes they made to the UI after v5 its become more complicated in my opinion.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
And that is one of the reasons why I am not using their products.
Why bother when if I face the bug I cannot post in on their forum because I can get banned?
They just cannot face the constructive criticism.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I do visit Comodo forums occasionally. Now I dont post on Comodo products thread. I may post on other threads.

On CCAV thread I replied to BuketB post. And I was harsh & may be bad. Had few exchanges through PM with a Mod. I decided to apologize but exchanges with Mod went bad so I said do whatever you want to do & didn't PM further.

Yet they haven't banned me...Dont know over or decision pending?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sarcasm? Hyperbole? Well sometimes putting the sentences in figurative should understand in such correct manner, unfortunately it reflects the attitude, personality and professionalism.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Any forum or site that actually allow a member in staff spread genuine crap like that no matter the reson is a place I personal would never ever join.

Reactions: ZeroDay and enaph
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.