Not open for further replies.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
New Comodo PC TuneUp

With Advanced TuneUp you can:

• Optimize your Windows computer with up to 50 different tweaks.
  • Simplify and Speed up your Startup and Shutdown.
  • Make your Windows computer more stable and secure.
  • Improve your systems appearance and efficiency.
  • Easily view and change your Windows and System settings.
  • Remove junk files from your hard drive and memory.
  • Use your system while Advanced TuneUp works in the background.

Free Trial

http://pctuneup.comodo.com/

A few screenshots

Looks mightily similar to a program ? Cannot remember which ? :p LOL

D

Deleted member 178

Comodo the copycat :p they should focus on CIS or Comodo Time Machine, real useful programs, instead of that.

I

illumination

Umbra Corp. said:
Comodo the copycat :p they should focus on CIS or Comodo Time Machine, real useful programs, instead of that.

Im starting to see a pattern here ;) This was released around 2008, i do believe Comodo System Utilities replaced this if i am correct?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What's the difference between this and http://system-utilities.comodo.com/ ?

D

Deleted member 178

Surely few things, Comodo is good to start a project and let it hibernate for some years and replace it by another one with few differences.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
Earth said:

Well this one is the original ? LOL well on a serious note system-utilities is free but this one does nto seem to have a free version. only trial.

one thing is strange for the life of me I cannot find this product mentioned anywhere ! even on comodo forums!

I

illumination

arsenaloyal said:
Earth said:

Well this one is the original ? LOL well on a serious note system-utilities is free but this one does nto seem to have a free version. only trial.

one thing is strange for the life of me I cannot find this product mentioned anywhere ! even on comodo forums!

I could not find it in the forum either, but found this Comodo Press Release

Im assuming it was dropped and the Comodo System Utilities took its place, although i may be wrong, so don't quote me on that.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:

It seems that all of Comodo's products are just copycats besides of CIS.
I don't know if they realize this makes them look like a joke to the development community. If they would develop their own products which were different and unique then people might take them more serious.

Thanks.:D

D

Deleted member 178

Honestly i lost faith about Comodo. I was an heavy user of their products but it is the past.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
$10 for a eye pleasing pretty blue interface that does what a bunch of free programs do in one way or another,I'm in.:p

Umbra Corp. said:

I second that motion

You could always go here for these;

Optimize your Windows computer with up to 50 different tweaks

Simplify and Speed up your Startup and Shutdown.

Make your Windows computer more stable and secure.

Improve your systems appearance and efficiency
Easily view and change your Windows and System settings.

Remove junk files from your hard drive and memory

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Hmm. Is it a rouge?. I dont know when will CIS start looking like KIS or NIS.
Maybe they dont have graphic guys so they just copy the interface?

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
its not a rouge, I think its actually a new product from comodo. Funny how I came about it though LOL.

I

illumination

arsenaloyal said:
its not a rouge, I think its actually a new product from comodo. Funny how I came about it though LOL.

Everything im finding is conflicting on it. From the 2008 article to this you posted, and i found another page posted few days ago with it as well PCADVISOR

I run the link you posted through URLVoid and get invalid Domain each time. It is strange i cant find anything in the forum on it. Either way, im with Umbra on this, as i have lost any desire to use their products as well..

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Comodo's actions speak louder than their words.
They can only cross the line so far before they will be considered working for the other side. They have did this to themselves. I lost trust in Comodo many years ago when they licensed their firewall to a known rogue developer that distributes fake antivirus which still uses a clone version of their firewall and still sales it for $19.99 (1 year subscriptions).

Firewall1.jpg

hxxp://www.pcsecurityshield.com

Thanks.:D

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
think of this thread as an expose on comodo, I have infact sopped using their browsers as well. ever since they introduced certcenrty in dragon , I would get alerts from Outpost Firewall Pro stating that certcenrty was trying to run even though i was not running dragon or any other browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.