Complete control over the victim, and Avast into a deep sleep (test malware RAT )

goke

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 26, 2014
My Rating: All security products 1 Star (Poor)
Because all will either miss at least one sample or allow for user error.
None are completely dependable if used alone without any caution, what you download and run will break any product in some way or another it just takes a matter of time. I believe all reviews should take that into consideration.
There is no 5 Star security products.

Enjoy!! :D

Kaspersky worth 4 Star also bitdefender and totally unreliable
Mesh because any hacker can skip it
Today will be tested east

SD-ahmad

Level 1
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
My Rating: All security products 1 Star (Poor)
Because all will either miss at least one sample or allow for user error.
None are completely dependable if used alone without any caution, what you download and run will break any product in some way or another it just takes a matter of time. I believe all reviews should take that into consideration.
There is no 5 Star security products.

Enjoy!! :D
I think that companies do not bother to breakthroughs of this type many of these patches are industry through programs are very famous for Why security companies do not understand the mechanism of action of these patches and was building blocker behavior to deter such malware .

Is not it right that the user enjoys the protection of privacy protects versus payment of the money to those companies

This much spread patches in the underworld was messaging company Kaspersky but to no avail and this link is breached Kaspersky
http://www.gulfup.com/?L4GPIm

There is a big market and also the exchange of the victims, between hacker
See this announcement for hacker
Exchanges and asked one of the participants has1200 a victim I wonder where such protection are you talking about security companies

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
I can do in the program by placing the victim does not doubt that he will be the penetration mg
We are here to test the strength of the program of protection only
thx for this info\review

where can i get win 7 super light, i built one but 1.3 gig not 700 mb. is it stable?

Reactions: goke

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Not on mine ^^ (and i say that without being cocky or overegoistic)
Of course, encryption is the way to go. :p
I, myself, encrypt my files that are considered important.

But, still, if a genius hacker gets the encrypted files, I assume that he can decrypt them.

D

Deleted member 178

Of course, encryption is the way to go. :p
I, myself, encrypt my files that are considered important.

But, still, if a genius hacker gets the encrypted files, I assume that he can decrypt them.

damn it, you almost got me hahaha, but as you said "if he gets" , that point is where my genius perverted mind (now i am cocky ^^) kicks-in; good luck for him to find the sensitive files then upload them without being noticed by me :D

D

Deleted member 178

ah and before getting my file, he must locate me, then after getting my network IP, bypass the hardware NAT FW, find which computer host the files, then find which ports (if any) are open (not those of the honeypot computer^^) , then bypass Windows/Linux software FW, then find the files.

and he must do all that silently because when i dont use my computers, i turn them off.

so i don't think he will lose all his time to get my vacation pictures or my hot videochats :p

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.