Wish I could be more detail but all the specifics were cover below. Possible virus, computer is slow, and cpu is at 100% usage while in idle.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Infection date and initial symptoms
January 9th, 2019. I turn on my computer this morning and notice that it was extremely slow, could not figure out why until i open task manager and notice that my cpu processing usage was at 100% while no programs or anything was running in the background.
- Current issues and symptoms
- same as initial symptoms; computer extremely slow and my cpu usage is at 100% while in idle.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- Try to system restore to previous version and scan computer with malwarebytes. Wouldn't allow me to restore and after scan, had to boot in safe mode to post this.
95.8 KB Views: 1
72.1 KB Views: 1
567 bytes Views: 0
79.8 KB Views: 0