Computer very slow

Bwhiz

Thread author
Apr 3, 2014
Hello. I have downloaded the TSSkiller last week and it never gave me a report, then I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Trail and it has blocked some, but still running slow. I followed the instructions up to where I drag and drop the file into Combofix and it doesn't give me a report after it finished. It gives me an error message that asks me to abort, retry, and ignore the file. It will not let me retry and I have aborted and ignored different times with the same solution: nothing happens. My PCU is at 100% and my computer is super slow. Thanks for your help.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.