Advice Request Conceal browser extension

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Is anyone using Conceal extension? The reseller who provides me with DeepInstinct is now offering Conceal. Don't know the price yet? (will update re cost)
I suppose it would / could supplement Di. Wondering if it is substantially better than typically available extensions, eg, Malwarebytes Browser Guard, etc. Also any privacy concerns?
ConcealBrowse: Empowering Web Security with AI – Shielding Against the Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Also any privacy concerns?
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way; for instance, registration information to subscribe and access the service ... We also collect technical information on the volume of services (data flow, network routing, etc.) being consumed ... we do not collect any information or monitor your activities on the internet.
Do we share your information with third parties?
No ... except as may be legally mandated; we will not share the information with any third parties.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I see. In the past adding names like Super Ultra Extra Premium automatically improved the product. These days all you need is to add AI to the name and it is immediately 100 times better.
Do we share your information with third parties?
No ... except as may be legally mandated; we will not share the information with any third parties.
They do not, but AI literally does that to improve the service and MS has recently changed TOS not be liable for what AI does, after telling it what to do. A nice legal loophole for AI products.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Is anyone using Conceal extension? The reseller who provides me with DeepInstinct is now offering Conceal. Don't know the price yet? (will update re cost)
I suppose it would / could supplement Di. Wondering if it is substantially better than typically available extensions, eg, Malwarebytes Browser Guard, etc. Also any privacy concerns?
ConcealBrowse: Empowering Web Security with AI – Shielding Against the Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape
I would think that there are several free browser extensions that probably work just as well, or better, as this one.

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I would think that there are several free browser extensions that probably work just as well, or better, as this one.
Most places I have Malwarebytes Browser Guard. I may be able to get a free demo version for a week or 2 to see what it does, how it feels... will update.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.