Simple. You choose bewteen Kaspersky and Windows Defender. K is blocking powershell commands or registry changes used by CD. You can't run both in real-time.
I had the same error before installing KAV. Could it be Simplewall?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Simple. You choose bewteen Kaspersky and Windows Defender. K is blocking powershell commands or registry changes used by CD. You can't run both in real-time.
I'm not familiar with Simplewall and all of its features. Same generally with O&O but some of its settings may be interfering. Have you used Group Policy or some type of OS hardening?I had the same error before installing KAV. Could it be Simplewall?
I'm not familiar with Simplewall and all of its features. Same generally with O&O but some of its settings may be interfering. Have you used Group Policy or some type of OS hardening?
ConfigureDefender is useless when using Kaspersky. ConfigureDefender is for configuring WD real-time protection, which is disabled when using another AV.hi guys, need help here.
I tried to setting "High" instead of "Default". I am running Kaspersky Antivirus and ran some OOshutup and debotnet in the past. Firewall is simplewall
How do i resolve this?
![]()
First, you have to find out if PowerShell is blocked/restricted by another security. Could you post the screenshot of all Configuredefender options after you tried applying HIGH preset and pressed the REFRESH button?Yeah i used O&O and Debonet before. So wondering how to revert and use ConfigureDefender
Noted Sir. Let me try without KAV. Thanks for reply.ConfigureDefender is useless when using Kaspersky. ConfigureDefender is for configuring WD real-time protection, which is disabled when using another AV.
I used O&O with nearly every setting ticked and had no problem with Configure Defender "High" or "Max". O&O doesn't restrict powershell afaik.
In O&O under "Actions" is "undo all changes aka factory reset"
I think it would be good if you contact @Vitali Ortzi.Can you Give me incite?I have 3 computers at home 2 are used every day,third for when the kids visit, Am I a candidate for SPEM,and if so how would one of my computers be the dedicated server? Thanks(dont feel obliged to respond)
Applications are launching much faster than before so I am happy for now but probably it may not last longer.How is that going performance wise ?
Good to hear you don't have anymore performance issues.Applications are launching much faster than before so I am happy for now but probably it may not last longer.
Update - Kaspersky stops Kaspersky Free!
www.techtelegraph.co.uk
You can post about this issue to Emsisoft. They should be obliged to inform Microsoft (developer whitelisting request) and then the file will be whitelisted by Microsoft.Dont want to post other thread since this is false positive, but while running emsisoft emergency kit i got this trojan alert from WD, after clean install
View attachment 245351
@Andy Ful how i can see wich caused this ?
edit2 : whenever i run emsisoft emergency kit , it will spawn this tmp000000.. file and whenver i exit emsisoft emergency kit it will get removed itself
View attachment 245352
Since its 0kt i cant upload it to virustotal , so how im supposed to get this false positive reported?
You might face issues when you're writing custom BAT scripts or python scripts that automate few things.
Normally there should not be issues, except when the scripts try to download and run something or do some other actions similar to fileless malware. Python scripts are not blocked by ASR rules, but Python executable interpreter can be blocked in some scenarios as a child process.You might face issues when you're writing custom BAT scripts or python scripts that automate few things.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes