Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Hello @Andy Ful ,
Can you add the low CPU priority setting.

Thanks

Did anyone see it working?

It never worked for me. Here is a screenshot (Defender's full scan):

1716027244137.png

Last edited:

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
A feature enabling threat detection and response might be worth considering.

A subset of managed detection and response.

If you're running Microsoft Defender for Business, you'd need to upgrade to Microsoft Premium for Business to get them for an extra $11 a month.

While it offers a lot of value for the money, it also overlaps and duplicates apps I already have.

Reactions: Andy Ful

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
A feature enabling threat detection and response might be worth considering.

A subset of managed detection and response.

If you're running Microsoft Defender for Business, you'd need to upgrade to Microsoft Premium for Business to get them for an extra $11 a month.

While it offers a lot of value for the money, it also overlaps and duplicates apps I already have.

If I recall correctly, Threat Detection and Response (TDR) requires a Security Operations Center, which is unavailable for consumers, except for some Enterprises:

Features like TDR require a paid version of Microsoft Defender (with an incident console). For example:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.